Somewhere over the rainbow way up high theres a land that I heard of once in a lulaby

Monday, March 28, 2011

Catching Up








I realize it has been quite a while since my last post.  I will do my best to sum up what we have been up to these last few months.

First I think I'll start with the Holidays.  We had a most relaxing Christmas holiday as we chartered a yacht to Palau Macan in the Thousand Islands.  It is a small island and eco resort owned by a young American guy living in Indonesia.  The waters were pristine and the island was quiet.  They only allow a few guests at a time so its as if the island is all yours.  We spent our days rowing to a near by deserted island for snorkeling and our evenings enjoying cocktails on the edge of the beach.  Truly a peaceful holiday we couldn't have asked for more.  We decided to stay in for New Years.  We made sushi and drank champagne while watching fireworks from our balcony.  I swear they went as far as the eye could see...best fireworks view ever :)

No comments: