Somewhere over the rainbow way up high theres a land that I heard of once in a lulaby

Saturday, June 13, 2009

fun, fun, fun










Wow Its only Saturday and I feel like I have done so much already. I am having a great time re-organizing Travis' clinic and had my first CA training with the staff yesterday. Everyone seemed to respond very positively to the changes and training and I am excited to see the impact this makes on the clinic. The current front desk manager is going back to school so her last day was Fri. To celebrate her new adventure we took the staff out for a nice dinner.

Travis seems to have a handle on all the great places to eat in Jakarta so we have been to a lot of really interesting places. Cork & Screw may have been my favorite so far..that's where we took the staff for dinner on Wed. Thursday we went to a chamber event at the ridiculously nice Kempinski Hotel. Free wine, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres but it was a bit stuffy for us so we kicked out and went across the street to Immigrant for pizza and margiritas!!! Friday night was pretty laid back and I was excited because I finally got to cook! I made pesto & mushroom penne pasta w/ chicken and devoured almost an entire bottle of wine while watching Bridget Jones Diary.

Today I'm off on another shopping adventure (yes, I know my life is horrible) I hear there is a huge sale at Grand Indonesia Mall and I feel its my duty to confirm this report first hand :) Then possibly a nap by the pool before we head out to a party tonight!

No comments: